Skip to main content

Tarot Reading


1. Reversed 2 of Swords
2. Reversed 2 of Wands
3. Reversed Moon

1. indecision
confusion
information overload

2. fear of unknown
lack of planning

3. release of fear
unhappiness
confusion

You are too blind, there's a smoke blocking your ability to think clearly. Possibly from being overwhelmed. You also find solace in the smoke you reside in. It might be comforting but it is also time to clear your mind and make difficult decisions. You have to clear the smoke in your subconscious. The moon is shining on the vast ocean of your subconscious. Allow the moon to help lift your fog and light your path. Even if you must make difficult decisions that may lead to unhappiness. Be brave!

I actually felt this reading came very easily to me. The cards really seemed to flow together and open this definition for me.

On a very positive note, I have decided to join the Biddy Tarot community! I have very excited to be able to really understand the definitions of the cards. I still need to look up the definitions of each card.

Comments