Skip to main content

Welcome to Earl Grey Living

Grab a cup of earl grey tea


My favorite earl grey teas:

1. Twinings Lady Grey tea












This is my all time favorite earl grey tea. I actually like this better than most loose leaf teas. I tend to leave my tea bags steeping much too long and some of the loose leaf teas get too bitter to leave them in. I have never had a problem with the tea getting too bitter when I leave Lady Grey tea bags in. You can find them on Amazon here. Although I generally can find them at my grocery store.

2. Twinings Lavender Earl Grey tea
 











Lavender earl grey tea is a new find of mine. It was on closeout at my grocery store so I picked it up for a whopping $0.85. It is a perfect tea for relaxing after a long day. You can find it on Amazon here.

3. Twinings Jasmine Earl Grey tea












This is another new find of mine. I picked up a bunch of new teas at the grocery store because they had a sale going on. I love this tea because it has floral hints in it and it makes it a lighter tea. You can find it on Amazon here


4. Decaffeinated Earl Grey tea












Of course you can't go wrong with decaf! I love it at night so I don't get anymore caffeine in my system. It tastes exactly like the regular caffeinated Twinings earl grey tea. Same great taste, no caffeine! You can find it on Amazon here

Comments